REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS & GHS
When it comes to aerosols, propellants, VOCs and the latest Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS for short), American Jetway stands at the ready.
We monitor the regulatory landscape in order to assure our customers’ products and labeling are fully compliant. We’ll help you with –
- SDS (Safety Data Sheets) for each ingredient and your finished product
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) requirements for California and the federal EPA
- Guidance for content of warning statements; includes our understanding of regulations including –
- FTC regulations – Federal Trade Commission
- FHSA regulations – Federal Hazardous Substances Act
- FPLA regulations – Fair Packaging and Labeling Act
Going International? Laws vary widely by country; we can refer you to experts who can help. Given we are a “custom” manufacturer/toll filler of aerosols and we are private label only, please locate the distributor you purchased the product from to obtain the proper SDS documentation. We do not provide documentation directly to the end user.